Tuesday 2 February 2016

Watching The Finest Hours..

Watched this movie on Sunday.. It was a great movie time with my Mom. Before, I thought I would watch this movie streaming online. But then we were at the Mall, and decided to watch The Finest Hours. With Rotten Tomatoes rating 60% and IMDb rating 7.2 this movie would be worth watching. 
Is this movies are worth watching? I would say yes. I would rate it 7 out of 10. A little disappointment, I didn't watch it on IMAX. It would be fantastic...
The movie is about The Coast Guard makes a daring rescue attempt of a T2 Tanker "Pendleton" off the New England with a small rescue boat after the oil tanker is split in half during a blizzard in 1952.

Before watching this movie, we took dinner first at The Premiere Lounge. 
Some pictures I took at The Premiere Lounge.
Starters
 
It says snacks, but I called it main course.


If you haven't watch the trailer,


 
Remarks: 
Time Magazine True or False about the movie (Warning - Spoilers)
"The True Story Behind The Finest Hours"

No comments:

Post a Comment